Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm Back!!

After a long blogging break, I am back! I am not sure how often I will be able to post to my blog, but, am going to try my hardest to post more frequently. With the warmer weather on the horizon I am starting to feel better. Hooray!



You might notice the cute red bag with the SB monogram on my sidebar. If you have a chance click the bag and check out Simply Bags website. They have beautiful bags! I was the lucky winner of a Monogrammed Beach Bag in their twitter contest and am looking forward to recieving my prize. I will post pictures once it arrives. Thank you Simply Bags!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something totally new and
challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be useful to
read content from other authors and practice a little something from other websites.


Here is my page; get redirected here